1000 Smithfield Plantation Road, Blacksburg, VA 24060 540.231.3947 firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Smithfield-Preston Foundation is embodied in the three goals, all of which center on education:
1. Acquiring and re-telling the history of the American Colonial to Civil War period as seen by the Preston family in Southwest Virginia;
2. Historic preservation of Smithfield, both by action and in teaching new generations to preserve the treasured heritage;
3. Studying the rich legacy of the family of William and Susanna Preston.
There are a number of ways your planned gift can support Historic Smithfield. These opportunities include:
• Incorporate the Smithfield-Preston Foundation in your Will
• Marketable Securities
• Life Insurance
• Charitable Remainder Trusts
• Charitable Gift Annuities
Your gift matters to Historic Smithfield. If you wish to discuss planned giving to the Smithfield-Preston Foundation, please e-mail William G. Foster at email@example.com.
Philanthropy directed to Historic Smithfield is a tangible expression of the love for the recognized goals and activities undertaken on behalf of the Smithfield-Preston Foundation. This love infuses the involvement of volunteers and donors.
Donations are absolutely essential for the completion of the many ongoing activities. It is critical, too, for the long-term financial sustainability that protects Smithfield for generations to come.
Gifts made by mail:
To make a gift to Historic Smithfield, please make your check payable to the Smithfield-Preston Foundation, and mail your donation to:
P.O. Box 11531
Blacksburg, VA 24062-1531
1000 Smithfield Plantation Road
Blacksburg, VA 24060
Credit card gifts by telephone:
Please call our Museum Administrator, April Danner, during regular business hours at 540.231.3947.
The Smithfield-Preston Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your charitable gift to Historic Smithfield is fully tax-deductible under the current IRS Tax Code.